BlueSecure Access Point 1700 Options
Bluesocket BlueSecure Access Point 1700 Details
- Unmatched Security - Basic Wireless Equivalent Privacy (WEP) RC4 40/64-bit, 128-bit and 152-bit shared-key encryption are strengthened with additional security features, including local MAC authentication, 802.1x port-based authentication, Temporal Key Integrity Protocol (TKIP), Wireless Protected Access (WPA), and 802.11i (WPA v2) with multiple Extensible Authentication Protocol (EAP) methods for user authentication such as PEAP, FAST, TTLS and TLS.
- Zero Touch, Plug-and-play Deployment - BlueSecure Access Points are completely plug-and-play, requiring no manual configuration.
- A Wi-Fi Certified, Centrally Managed WLAN Solution - BlueSecure Access Points have achieved Wi-Fi certification from the Wi-Fi Alliance, guaranteeing interoperability with all client devices to provide a high performance, centrally managed wireless LAN solution for enterprises.
- Bluesocket DynamicRF - Constantly monitors the RF spectrum for RF noise, interference, coverage holes, and optimizes power and channel settings to ensure optimal performance.
- RF IDS - Built-in RF IDS allows Bluesocket Access Points to find and contain Rogue APs, rogue clients, ad-hoc networks and a host of WLAN DoS and spoofing attacks that threaten the security of your network.