Unitech PT 805 Details
- 2 x 16 LCD, 64 to 256 KB memory and real time clock
- Embedded diagnostics and menu-based on-board programming
- Accepts barcode wand, CCD, laser scanner or ID badge reader
- Audio buzzer provides feedback from keypad and barcode reading
- Operates via a NiCd battery pack or alkaline batteries
- Backup lithium battery for data retention
- Protection circuit prevents accidental recharging of alkaline batteries
- Power low indication for main battery and backup battery
- Built-in PC AT and PS/2 keyboard wedge functionality
- Automatically executes user's program when the unit is powered on
- 1 year warranty
The PT805 Terminal is an entry-level portable data collection terminal. With its flexible configuration, the PT805 can be used as either a portable data collection device or as a keyboard wedge, making it a cost effective solution for both on-line and off-line data collection. The terminal's setup and operation are simple and straightforward. It automatically detects the input device being used. During operation, the buzzer provides feedback every time a barcode is read and the unit displays low battery warnings to ensure there is no data loss. As an added feature, it can be configured to run the same program every time it is powered on. The PT805 supports either a wand, CCD, hand-held laser or badge reader as input devices. Its rugged design can withstand multiple 5-foot drops to concrete floor and the membrane keypad is splash resistant. Application Development Tools: With its Resident Operating Program or ROP, users can develop applications for the PT805 by simply defining the prompts and type of information to be captured. The process requires no pro-gramming experience. Additionally, we offer JobGen, an optional high-level program generator, which provides a Macro language and more data processing power.
All products Barcode Discount sells are new (not used). Most products ship via our low cost flat rate shipping the same day your order is placed and can ship overnight to anywhere in the US. Our prices are amongst the best available anywhere. Buy online or call
1-800-485-3730 for a free review of your product needs by one of our knowledgeable product experts.