Unitech PW110 Details
PW110 & PW112 Wedges
- Automatically detects input device (wand, CCD, or laser scanners)
- Two ports to accept bar code and magnetic stripe input simultaneously
- Reads commonly used bar code symbologies
- Connects with IBM PC XT/AT and compatibles, Macintosh and RS232 terminals
- Configures through bar code menu, quick setup menu and custom labels
- Supports auto flash control of CCD scanner
- Two LED's and audio buzzer provide operation feedback
- 1 year warranty
The PW 110 / 112 is a flexible bar code and magnetic stripe reader. The reader supports a variety of input devices such as bar code wand, CCD scanner, laser diode scanner, slot reader, and single/dual track magnetic stripe reader. It will simultaneously connect two of such devices to the host system.
Two different models, the PW110 and 112, offer you the selection of keyboard wedge or RS232 terminal wedge reader.
The PW110 model is designed to be used as a keyboard wedge reader and is compatible with IBM PC XT/AT, PS/2, Macintosh and a variety of terminals. When installed, there is no need to modify existing applications and it does not require software drivers, making your system more stable.
The configuration gives the user specific control over symbologies, interface, and data editing features like preamble and postamble. There is also the ability to send special keys to the system before or after a bar code is sent.
Especially useful for large installations, the PW112 model can easily be configured and installed, either as a serial decoder, or as an RS232 terminal wedge reader.