- Quartzell® technology Highest speed and resolution in the industry allows the most accurate computation.
- Contruction Die cast aluminum enclosure and load bridge ensures long life.
- Dot Matrix Backlit LCD Display Presentation of data is in alphanumeric format. Contrast is adjustable.
- Serial I/O Ports RS-232 for printer output.
- Last Transaction Memory Stores data from previous transaction for instant recall and review.
- Control Keys 0-9 keypad plus decimal, ENTER, CLEAR, TARE, ZERO, ESCAPE.
- Soft Function Keys SAMPLE, MANUAL WEIGHT, UNITS, PCWT, PC/LB, RECALL, REMOTE SCALE, I.D. NUMBER, PRINT, OFF.
- Manual Data Entry Allows keypad manual entry of weight, tare, piece weight, pieces per unit weight, and I.D. number.
- Single Unit Weighing Can weigh individual pieces by 0.001 lb, 0.01 oz, or 0.0005 kg.
- Remote Scale Input Electronically interfaces, via RS-485 port, to high-capacity Quartzell® base.
- Selectable Units of Measure lbs, oz, kg, lb/oz
- Piece Weight Computation Will automatically calculate weight per piece to 6 decimal places in lb/pc, oz/pc, kg/pc.
- Pieces Per Unit Weight Computation Will automatically calculate number of pieces per unit weight to 999999.9 pc/lb, pc/kg.
- Counting Will automatically count pieces on the weight platform or on a remote scale, or compute count based on manual weight entry. Counting can be accomplished by sampling or manual entry of piece weight.
- Print Pressing 'Print' key sends all measured, computed, and entered data, including I.D. number to label printer.
- Sampling By programmable preset or key entry up to 999.