Avery Weigh-Tronix 7680 Details
|Features & Benefits:
- Fast Digital Response - The pure digital signal of the Quartzell® transducer provides a virtually instantaneous response that results in improved throughput and increased productivity.
- Convenient - Allows weighing letters, flats and parcels using one scale.
- Simple to Use - Reduces operator training time.
- Easy to Read - Seven digit LCD internal display with large 1/2" high characters.
- Durable - DuraBridge® design reduces overall scale deflection when a full load is applied. Combined with overload stops, protects and extends scale life.
- I/O Port - RS-232 bi-directional, configurable 1200 - 19,200 baud. Transmits weight and scale status whenever "W" command is sent by a host device. High resolution "H" command accesses 10 times displayed resolution.
- Construction - Stainless steel weigh platter; painted mild steel base enclosure.
- Controls - ZERO - With Auto Zero Tracking and manual control; UNITS - Switches between lb/lb-oz, lb/kg or lb-oz/kg.
- Power Supply - Recessed power supply with standard wall plug.
- Ball-top Weigh Platter - Simplifies transport of parcels. Ideal for conveyor lines.
- Remote Display - Seven digit LCD housed in a molded enclosure, 5.46" W x 2.26" H x 1" D with a 7 ft. cable.
- Display Post - 12" high post for remote display.
- RS-232 Cable - 10 ft. long equipped with DB 9-pin female connector at PC end.
- Power Supply - 230 VAC, 50 Hz power supply. End of cable terminated with a universal connector.
All products Barcode Discount sells are new (not used). Most products ship via our low cost flat rate shipping the same day your order is placed and can ship overnight to anywhere in the US. Our prices are amongst the best available anywhere. Buy online or call
1-800-485-3730 for a free review of your product needs by one of our knowledgeable product experts.