PSC HS1250 Details
HS1250 Ideal for:
- Medium-to-high volume grocery, drug, discount and convenience stores, mass merchandisers and home improvement centers
- Horizontal applications
- Undecoded handheld port for portable scanning applications
- Programmable sleep mode
- Effective, easy-to-use diagnositc tools
- Low power consumption
- Optional EAS antenna for scanning and security tag deactivation
High Performance Scaning for Any POS Environment - An Exceptional Value Smart retailers know the true value of a scanner is measured by more than just its price: overall reading performance, cost of ownership, an intelligent design, and quality manufacturing are also important factors in deciding which scanner to purchase.
By any measure, the HS1250 stands out from the crowd as a great value for retailers who demand outstanding performance and reliability at an affordable price.
Small, But Aggressive The HS1250 's aggressive scan pattern and advanced decoding software read all popular barcode symbologies —quickly, accurately and comfortably.
The HS1250 comes standard with UPC/EAN/JAN decoding and advanced Edge software for reading torn or disfigured labels. With Edge disabled, the HS1250 reads the UPC family plus one additional industrial code, and reads poorly-printed labels with the help of Adaptive software.
At just 7.6"/19. 3 cm wide by 9.2"/23.4 cm long, the HS1250 is one of the smallest in-counter scanners you can buy. A generous, forward-leaning scan volume aggressively reads barcodes with minimal orientation of items, providing excellent ergonomics.
And because of its small size, the HS1250 requires minimal checkstand modifica- tions and is compatible with all adaptive shell scales. Plus, every HS1250 includes a flange that enables quick and easy installation into any checkstand —no special brackets are required, which reduces your overall installation costs.
Quality —It's In The Details When it comes to reliability, the HS1250 goes beyond the competition by including the common sense quality features you expect from PSC.
During manufacturing, every motor is balanced with exacting tolerance to ensure smooth and continuous operation. The scratch-proof inner glass window, volume switch, and external connectors are precision-sealed to protect the scan optics from dust and liquid spills. A Long Life Top (LLT)option keeps the scanner looking like new with stainless steel and a sapphire glass scan window. And for extra durability, the HS1250 is housed in a rugged, cast aluminum enclosure.
Take a closer look at the HS1250 —no other horizontal scanner available today features its outstanding combination of high performance, quality design, and easy installation.
- Operating: 50° to 104° F /10° to 40° C
- Storage/transport: -40° to 158° F /-40° to 70° C
- Operating: 5 to 90%NC
- Storage/transport: 5 to 95%NC
AC Power requirements
- 90-265 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- 6.4 Watts (nominal), 9.7 Watts (maximum),
- 4.4 Watts (sleep mode)
The HS1250 reads the UPC code family with Edge decoding software. When the HS1250 is programmed to read one additional industrial code, Adaptive decoding software replaces Edge.
UPC A, E /EAN 8, 13 /JAN 8, 13
- Code 128
- Code 39
- ITF (Interleaved 2 of 5)
- IBM 4682, 4683, 4693
- Multidrop (MDL)
- OCIA/IBM dual
- OCIA/RS232 dual
- Keyboard Wedge
- Peripheral port for undecoded handheld scanne r
- AS 3260 (Australia)
- EN60 950 (TÜV Europe)
- Korea Agency
- MITI T-Mark (Japan)
- UL 1950 (USA)
- cUL C22.2 No.950-M89 (Canada)
- FCC part 15 subpart j, Class A (USA)
- AS/NZS 3548 (Australia/New Zealand)
- VCCI-1 (Japan)
- VDE Class B, EN 55022-B (Europe)
- CDRH Class IIa (USA)
- IEC 825 Class 1, EN60 825 Class 1 (Europe)
- The optional integrated antenna works with Checkpoint Counterpoint IV, V and subsequent models (available from Checkpoint Systems).
HS1250 Adaptive scale compatibility
- Mettler-Toledo model 8217AS, Avery Berkel model A708 (available from respective manufacturer).