- 1.3-megapixel camera handles images, barcodes, and documents.
- Supports for all major 1D, PDF417, postal and 2D symbologies.
- RSM (Remote Scanner Management)
- Text enhancement technology ensures text legibility in scanned documents.
- Withstands multiple 6 ft./1.8m drops
- IP41 rated
- Tempered glass exit window
- Multiple on-board interfaces and universal cable
- Omnidirectional scanning with wide working range
- Optional hands-free Intellistand
Features and Benefits
Embedded parsing agents
Enable users to read the PDF-417 bar code on a US driver's license
and use that information for a multitude of applications including
auto-population of a credit or loyalty card form, age verification
or returns monitoring
1.3-megapixel camera handles images, bar codes, and documents.
Supports for all major 1D, PDF, postal and 2D symbologies.
RSM (Remote Scanner Management)
Lowers IT expenses by enabling remote management from a central
Withstands multiple drops, minimizing downtime.
Tempered glass exit window
Gives enhanced visibility.
Multiple on-board interfaces and universal cable
Ensures compatibility with future technology.
Omni-directional scanning, wide working range
Eliminates need to align item and scanner, cutting down on training
time and cost.
Optional hands-free Intellistand
Enables presentation scanning and automatic switching between
hands-free and handheld modes.