Unitech PW120 Details
- Automatically accepts input from wand, CCD, or laser diode scanners
- Three ports to accept barcode, magnetic stripe and RS232 input simultaneously
- Reads commonly used barcodes
- Connects with popular types of PC's and terminals
- Configures through barcode menus, quick setup menu and custom labels
- Supports auto flash control of hand-held scanner
- Two LED's and an audio buzzer provide operation feedback
- Advanced Data Editing allows input data to be modified before it is sent to the host
- 1 year warranty
The PW120 is a powerful barcode reader that can be connected with terminals and PC's to barcode scanners, magnetic stripe readers and serial input through keyboard or RS232 interface.
The PW120 supports a variety of input devices for barcode wand, CCD scanner, laser diode scanner, slot reader, magnetic stripe reader and RS232 input device. The PW120 can operate as a keyboard wedge reader, terminal wedge and serial reader.
As a keyboard wedge, it is compatible with IBM PC XT/AT, PS/2 and compatibles, Macintosh, and terminals from IBM, DEC, Wyse, DEC, HP, Memorex Telex and many more. Custom firmware for special terminals is also available on request.
When the reader is used as a keyboard wedge reader, operation of the keyboard is unaffected with the reader working as an extension to the keyboard. When the reader is working as an RS232 terminal wedge reader, operation of the terminal is unaffected. It does not require software drivers, making your system more stable.
The configuration gives the user specific control over symbologies, interface, and data editing features like preamble and postamble. There is also the ability to send special keys to the system before or after a barcode is sent.
Its advanced decoder allows data to be filtered and modified before it is sent to the host. This feature ensures applications remain running without expensive and time-consuming modifications.