Avery Weigh-Tronix 7821 Details
Features & Benefits:
- Accurate and reliable - Quartzell® transducers provide the highest repeatability for consistent weight measurement.
- Fast Digital Response - The inherent digital signal allows the scale to weigh faster, improving throughput especially in weight ranges that are critical for flats and small parcels.
- Simple to Use Reduces operator training time.
- Internal Display 7 digit, 1/2" high (12.7 mm), LCD display.
- I/O Port Allows for connection to a computer or a smart terminal.
- Compact Low Profile Base Fits easily into any operation and provides convenient mobility.
- Construction Stainless steel weigh platter. Painted die-cast aluminum base.
- Controls ZERO: With AZT or push button to re-establish zero reference. UNITS: Allows unit switching.
- Die Cast Load Bridge Reduces overall scale deflection.
- Calibration Alternate span points can simplify field calibration by using less than full capacity weights.
- High Resolution Mode Mail and parcels can now be weighed on a single NTEP certified scale, even sensitive international mail, with multi-range weighing.
- Units Switching Switch between decimal pounds and pounds/ounces, decimal pounds and kilograms, or pounds/ounces and kilograms.
- RS-232 Cable DB-9 pin female connector allows you to connect to a PC.
- Protocols Standard NCI, emulates Detecto and Mettler-Toledo.
All products Barcode Discount sells are new (not used). Most products ship via our low cost flat rate shipping the same day your order is placed and can ship overnight to anywhere in the US. Our prices are amongst the best available anywhere. Buy online or call
1-800-485-3730 for a free review of your product needs by one of our knowledgeable product experts.