Avery Weigh-Tronix 7840 Details
|Features & Benefits || |
- Fast Digital Response â€“ Speeds processing time that results in improved throughput and increased productivity.
- Simple to Use â€“ Reduces operator training time.
- DuraBridgeÂ® Technology â€“ Reduces overall scale deflection when a full load is applied.
- Resident Display â€“ Front mounted, 1/2" H, six-digit LCD display.
- Large Weigh Platters â€“ Easily accommodates oversize parcels or containers.
- Versatile â€“ Can be set up in either decimal pounds or kilogram mode.
- Construction â€“ Stainless steel weigh platter. Painted mild steel base enclosure.
- RS-232 Cable â€“ DB-9 pin female connector allows you to connect to a PC.
- Controls â€“ ZERO: With auto zero tracking for zeroing the scale. TEST: Runs a diagnostic program to assure scale is fully functional.
- I/O Port â€“ Allows for connection to a computer or smart terminal. Uses standard PC cable to 9-pin "D" connector on scale. RS-232, bidirectional, configurable 1200 - 19.2K baud. Transmits weight and scale status whenever ASCII "W" " is sent by a remote device. High resolution "H" command accesses increased resolution.
- Power Supply â€“ Recessed power supply with standard wall plug.
|Specifications ||Options |
Capacity and Resolution: 250 lb x .05 lb or 100 kg x .02 kg 300 lb x 0.1 lb or 150 kg x .05 kg Weight classifier or scale configurations available in setup. Shipping Weight: 70 lbs (Standard Configuration) 76 lb (With Ball-Top) Platter Size: 18" x 24" Power: 120 VAC (+10%-15%), 60 Hz, standard 3-wire ground. Agency Approvals: United States: NTEP #95-121 Canada: MOI #AM-5099 Rev. 1 For use as a Class III Device from +5ÂºC through 40ÂºC Operating Environment: 42ÂºF to 104ÂºF (5ÂºC to 40ÂºC), 10% to 95%, RH (non-condensing)
- Ball-Top Weigh Platter â€“ Simplifies transport of all parcels. Ideal for conveyor lines. One piece lift-off design equipped with 48 balls.
- Remote Display â€“ Six-digit LCD housed in a molded enclosure with a 7-ft. cable.
- Display Tower â€“ 12" tower for remote display.
- International Power Supply â€“ 230 VAC, 50 Hz power supply. End of cable terminated with a universal conductor.
All products Barcode Discount sells are new (not used). Most products ship via our low cost flat rate shipping the same day your order is placed and can ship overnight to anywhere in the US. Our prices are amongst the best available anywhere. Buy online or call
1-800-485-3730 for a free review of your product needs by one of our knowledgeable product experts.